Features & Benefits
|Steel Toe – Meets ASTM F2412-11, F2413-11, I/75 and C/75 impact and compression safety standards. Engineered with a wide-flanged, tempered steel toe cap, providing protection for people in hazardous work environments.
|Polyurethane Outsole – Lightweight yet rugged. Provides exceptional cushioning along with slip, oil and abrasion resistance.
|Abrasion-Resistant Ever-Guard™ Leather – Specially treated leather provides outstanding abrasion resistance and enhances durability in rugged worksite conditions.|
|Waterproof Leather – Waterproof leather causes liquids to bead up and shed from the surface.|
|Waterproof Membrane – Water-impermeable membrane keeps feet drier and delivers superior waterproof protection.|
|Antimicrobial Odor Control – Treatment to prevent and control odors.|
|Electrical Hazard – Meets ANSI Z41PT99, ASTM F2412-11 and F2892-11 standards to provide protection from open circuits.
Timberland PRO® series workboots are designed exclusively for working professionals. The boots are constructed with an eye toward the type of environments in which the boots will be worn. They focus their design process on solving unmet needs and using materials that provide the best solution for the worker. Imported.
- Premium waterproof leather and abrasion-resistant Ever-Guard™ leather with waterproof membrane for extreme abrasion resistance and dry feet
- Steel safety toe shaped on TiTAN® last for protection and a superior fit
- Goodyear Welt Cast-Bond™ construction for a durable mechanical and chemical bond
- Internalized Anti-Fatigue Technology with conical geometry in polyurethane midsole to reduce shock and return energy
- Unique "fingergrip" pull-on feature for ease of entry
- Mesh lining with antimicrobial treatment for odor control and comfortable feet
- Steel shank for structural support
- Contoured single-density open-cell polyurethane footbed with antimicrobial cover for breathable comfort and odor control
- 9" height
- Lightweight, yet rugged with exceptional cushioning
- Aggressive tread design, featuring triangular lock lugs that provide maximum traction
- Oil resistant
- Abrasion resistant
- Features Ladder Lock™ outsole radius
Anti-fatigue technology insole material encapsulates millions of microscopic air cells to provide cushioned comfort along the length of the foot, hour after hour, day after day.
PowerFit™ Comfort System
The PowerFit™ comfort system uses a combination of ergonomically designed elements at key zones to supply movement and provide critical support - delivering maximum comfort all day long.
30-Day Comfort Manufacturer's Guarantee!
This boot includes the 30-Day Comfort Manufacturer's Guarantee: If during the first thirty (30) days following your purchase you believe your footwear are not more comfortable than other brands you have worn, Timberland will refund the purchase price of the boots to you, no questions asked, provided you still have your dated receipt of purchase. Please contact Timberland customer service at 1-800-445-5545 for more details.