Features & Benefits
|TiTAN® Composite Toe – Our lightweight non-metallic TiTAN composite safety toe meets ASTM F2413-11 I/75, C/75 impact and compression standards.|
|Timberland Pro® Rubber Outsole – Heat-resistant, durable, specially made rubber compound offers improved slip, abrasion and oil resistance, resulting in better traction on all surfaces.|
|Waterproof Leather – Waterproof leather causes liquids to bead up and shed from the surface.|
|Waterproof Membrane – Water-impermeable membrane keeps feet drier and delivers superior waterproof protection.|
|Electrical Hazard – Meets ANSI Z41PT99, ASTM F2412-11 and F2892-11 standards to provide protection from open circuits.
|Antimicrobial Odor Control – Treatment to prevent and control odors.|
- Premium, soft full-grain leather for comfort and minimized break-in time
- Waterproof membrane for dry feet
- Composite safety toe shaped on TiTAN® last for non-metallic protection and a superior fit
- Cement construction for flexibility and reduced break-in time
- 360° of lightweight comfort
- Molded polyurethane midsole for lightweight cushioning
- Moisture-channeling spacer mesh comfort lining with Agion® antimicrobial treatment for odor control and comfortable feet
- Cast metal top hooks for increased durability
- Nylon diffusion shank for structural support and torsional rigidity
- Contoured open-cell polyurethane footbedwith Outlast® Adaptive Comfort® technology for breathable comfort and drier feet
- 6" height
- Low profile for high surface contact
- Slip resistant
- Oil resistant
- Abrasion resistant
PowerFit™ Comfort System
The PowerFit™ comfort system uses a combination of ergonomically designed elements at key zones to supply movement and provide critical support - delivering maximum comfort all day long.
30-Day Comfort Manufacturer's Guarantee!
This boot includes the 30-Day Comfort Manufacturer's Guarantee: If during the first thirty (30) days following your purchase you believe your footwear are not more comfortable than other brands you have worn, Timberland will refund the purchase price of the boots to you, no questions asked, provided you still have your dated receipt of purchase. Please contact Timberland customer service at 1-800-445-5545 for more details.