Features & Benefits
|Alloy Safety Toe – Lightweight safety toe meets I/75, C/75 impact and compression and ASTM F2412-11 and ASTM F2413-11 safety standards.|
|Polyurethane Outsole – Lightweight yet rugged. Provides exceptional cushioning along with slip and oil resistance.
|Electro Static-Dissipative – Meets SD static-dissipative, ASTM F2412-11 and F2413-11 standards to provide protection from static build-up or discharge.|
|Antimicrobial Odor Control – Treatment to prevent and control odors.|
Timberland's lightest workboots, these are engineered in premium leather and are packed with features for the jobsite including our TiTAN® Safety Toe, Electrical Hazard protection to keep you safe from open circuits and a rebound heel insert for durable cushioning and energy return. And, they have Timberland's 30-Day Comfort Guarantee so what do you have to lose? Imported.
- Premium full-grain leather for comfort and abrasion resistance
- Alloy safety toe for lightweight protection
- Cement construction for flexibility and reduced break-in time
- Padded top collar for comfort
- Fiberglass shank for structural support
- Conductive polyurethane midsole for consistent static-dissipative performance
- Dynamic Anti-Fatigue Technology absorbs shock and returns energy at key zones of the foot for all-day comfort
- Antimicrobial treatment for odor control and comfortable feet
- Low-profile with high surface contact
- Slip resistant
- Oil resistant
Anti-fatigue technology insole material encapsulates millions of microscopic air cells to provide cushioned comfort along the length of the foot, hour after hour, day after day.
PowerFit™ Comfort System
The PowerFit™ comfort system uses a combination of ergonomically designed elements at key zones to supply movement and provide critical support - delivering maximum comfort all day long.
30-Day Comfort Manufacturer's Guarantee!
This boot includes the 30-Day Comfort Manufacturer's Guarantee: If during the first thirty (30) days following your purchase you believe your footwear are not more comfortable than other brands you have worn, Timberland will refund the purchase price of the boots to you, no questions asked, provided you still have your dated receipt of purchase. Please contact Timberland customer service at 1-800-445-5545 for more details.