Features & Benefits
|Composite Safety Toe – Non-metallic, non-magnetic toe cap resists corrosion and meets ASTM F2412-11, F2413-11, I/75 and C75 impact and compression safety standards.
|Waterproof Leather – Waterproof leather causes liquids to bead up and shed from the surface.|
|Waterproof Membrane – Water-impermeable membrane keeps feet drier and delivers superior waterproof protection.|
|Blood-Borne Pathogen Protection – Breathable membrane helps protect from diseases caused by blood-borne pathogens. Meets ASTM F1671-07 safety standard.
|Insulated – Lightweight, high-lofted, quick-drying, moisture-resistant 1000g Thermolite® insulation keeps feet warm in any weather.
|Thermal Plastic Urethane Cold Formula – Specially-formulated thermal plastic urethane compound provides enhanced traction on frosted ice surfaces, maintained flexibility and slip, oil and abrasion resistance.|
|Electrical Hazard – Provides secondary underfoot protection against live electrical circuits, electrically energized conductors, parts or apparatus. Meets ANSI Z41PT99, ASTM F2412-11 and F2892-11 standards to provide protection from open circuits.
|Antimicrobial Odor Control – Treatment to prevent and control odors.|
- Premium waterproof leather with waterproof membrane for abrasion resistance and dry feet
- Molded Timberland PRO rubber toe protector for increased abrasion resistance and durability
- Composite safety toe shaped on TiTAN® last for non-metallic protection and a superior fit
- Combination three-quarter Goodyear welt/cement heel construction
- Rigid external heel cup for lateral stability
- Dual-density polyurethane (PU) midsole and cold formula Thermoplastic Urethane (TPU) outsole
- Unique "fingergrip" pull-on for ease of entry
- Padded top collar for comfort
- Dual-purpose top hardware for instant lacing customization
- Fiberglass shank for structural support
- Mesh lining with antimicrobial treatment for odor control
- Efficient flame-laminated Thermolite® 1000g insulation for warmth without bulk
- Dual-density Dynamic Anti-Fatigue Technology absorbs shock and returns energy at key zones of the foot while providing enhanced moisture management for all-day comfort
- Constructed on TiTAN® last for superior comfort
- This boot only comes in WIDE widths
- Low temperature formulation maximizes traction on cold surfaces (tested using SATRA TM144:2007 frosted rough ice surface) and extends flexibility in cold environments
- Deep lugs for mud and snow traction
- Slip resistant
- Abrasion resistant
- Oil-resistant sole tested for volume swell using EN345 TMP ASTM fuel A 7 Diesel ISO 1817 liquid F for 22 hours and ASTM IRM903 & fuel B for 46 hours
These sizes are in stock: 8.5 Wide, 11 Wide, 11.5 Wide, 13 Wide, 14 Wide
These sizes will be shipped direct from the manufacturer: 15 Wide
These sizes are on backorder: 7 Wide, 7.5 Wide
These sizes are out of stock: 8 Wide, 9 Wide, 9.5 Wide, 10 Wide, 10.5 Wide, 12 Wide