Arc Rated Safety 1000 Volt Insulated Basic Electrician's Kit with Roll
Please call us for Special Corporate Pricing. 1-800-517-5970
TOL00001 – Basic Electricians Kit (9 pieces in Tool Roll)
00061 8” L.N.Pliers
00111 7 1/2 Diag.Cutters
00170 6” Wire Stripper
01880 3” Elect. Screwdriver 3/16 (5mm)
01890 6″ Insulated Screwdriver 3/16″ (5mm)
01920 6” with 1/4 (6mm)
02010 No.1 Philips 3” blade
02020 No.2 Philips 4” blade
03190 Tool Roll 8 Pockets
Arc Rated Safety is the only company to insulate its products with the material Nylon 11
- Each tool is injection molded
- Nylon 11, the preferred material of the professional Live Line Worker because of its mechanical strength
- This makes the insulation more hard wearing in the field, therefore safer for the operative and also more cost effective
Why Insulated Tools LLC insulated tools using Nylon 11?
Insulated Tools LLC is the only company to insulate its products by injection molding with the material Nylon 11. This unique and innovative method means that Insulated Tools LLCs tools can be used in Live Line conditions by Live Line Professionals. Our products comply to the International Standard IEC 60900:2004, which states that all tools must be able to pass an electrical test of 10,000 volts for 3 minutes submerged in water. The material must be able to function at temperatures from -20°C to +70°C, the material must also be able to withstand impact, be flame retardant, have a good adhesion to the tool and also have the minimum moisture retention.
Insulated Tools LLCs products carry the category “C” mark.
What is the Category “C” specification?
- These tools have to be able to withstand impact after being taken down to Minus 40°F (Minus 40°C) for a minimum period of 2 hours. This is the new requirement for working in extreme cold climates
- We are proud to confirm that after carrying out the necessary tests on our products using our in-house test facilities, the material Nylon 11 (which makes our products unique) more than meets this additional specification, confirming once again that our tools are the best that money can buy!