VW22 Viking Slip Resistant Insulated Rubber Safety Toe Work Boot
Viking VW22 Chemical & Slip Resistant
Insulated Safety Toe Rubber Work Boots
- Neoprene Insulation provides a level of padding between the toes and steel toe cap
- NBR - Nitrile-Butadiene Rubber is superior to Neoprene rubber. NBR provides better chemical resistance to acids, alkalis and organic compounds such as sugar and agro-farm chemicals.
- Designed to be resistant to animal fats, fish oils, ketone, paint solvents, fuel oils and oil and grease
- Slip Resistant - non-slip chevron style outsole
- 16" Tall Waterproof Boots
- Ergonomic "Snug-Fit" design is ankle fitted for excellent support and to prevent ankle rolling
- Steel Shank for arch support and shovel work
- Neoprene Insulated lining and removable contoured insole
- The Viking VW22 is comparable to - often considered better than - the Xtratuf Insulated Steel Toe boot as it has more insulation, a more comfortable footbed and a wider top collar to fit larger calves
- CSA Z195-09 / ASTM F2413-11 Class #1 Steel Toe
- Commercial fishing
- Seafood processing
- Food Processing
- Chemical and petrochemical plants
The slip resistant sole is ideal for use on tile, polished concrete and metal floors found in food processing, brewery and dairy operations as well as on decks and boat surfaces. The ASTM F2413-11 steel toe safety toe provides compliance with OSHA regulations in certain production environments.
Get boots that fit your application: See our Boot Comparison Guide to understand the difference between rubber, neoprene, pvc and other boot types.