Viking VW40 - 40,000 psi High Pressure Hydro-Blasting Boots
- Specifically design to provide protection against Ultra-High Presssure Water Jets, Hydro Blasting and Power Washing.
- High Chemical & Abrasion Resistance
- Electric Shock resistance to 18kV
- Includes Sock Insert to provide comfort and a sure fit due to the rigid nature of the 40,000 psi Metatarsal construction.
- Steel Shank for support on ladders and for standing for long periods of time
- Adjustable nylon top guard keeps water and debris from getting into boot
- Steel Toe / Metatarsal and Puncture Resistant Steel Plate in outsole
- Power washing boots are 14 Inches High / Approximately 5+ Lbs. per boot
- CSA Z195-09 / ASTM F2413-11
- CSA Class #1 Steel Toe and Steel Plate
- CSA Omega - Electric Shock Resistant to 18kV
- Mt/75 Metatarsal Protection
- High Pressure Power Washing
- Ship Cleaning
- Bridge Stripping
- Concrete Cleaning
- Hydro-Blasting at Power Plants
- Construction site
Understanding the Hazards - Industrial spray washing can produce water pressure as high as 40,000 psi, at a short distance. This is a potential hazard that many people are not aware of and would cause severe bodily injury. This level of PSI can potentially cut through steel. Spraying of Viking work boots on purpose should never be done. Additional protective guards, equipment, clothing, face shields and gloves may be required.
Water jet washing protection levels are listed in PSI (pressure per square inch) or BAR (barometric pressure). This Viking Boot is rated for 40,000 PSI and 2700 BAR.