Muck Chore Cool High Boot
- New comfortable XpressCool™ lining material keeps your feet cool and dry in warm weather
- Spandura® added to the exterior of the Neoprene for added protection against wear and abrasion
- 4mm Neoprene lining with four-way stretch nylon, 100% waterproof, light-weight and flexible
- Quick-clean rubber overlays
- Additional achilles reinforcements for added protection
- Upper is triple reinforced in the toe area and quadruple reinforced in the heel area
- Diamond-textured toe and heel reinforcements resist scuffs and scratches
- Steel shank for additional arch support
- etc® sockliner lining to reduce friction and heat build up
- New durable Vibram® outsole for improved durability and performance
- Comfort Range: 40°F/4°C to 95°F/35°C
- Not Recommended for people with narrow feet or narrow ankles
How XpressCool™ Works
- As the foot starts to sweat, the Muck XpressCool™ fabric rapidly pulls moisture away from your skin.
- The Muck XpressCool™ lining absorbs and spreads the moisture out across the boot lining to drier areas of the boot to enhance the evaporative drying rate.
- Most importantly, as the moisture is spread and dries, it creates a cooling effect which keeps your feet cool and dry in warm weather.
etc® Anti-Friction Sockliner
- etc® Anti-Friction linings reduce friction to almost zero, reducing moisture and heat while being comfortable, hard wearing and providing anti-microbial protection.
- Designed for high durability, breathability, color fastness and resistance to deterioration. etc® linings have the lowest friction of any lining material available in the world today.
- Lab tested and field proven for minimal friction, etc® linings also provide cool, dry and moisture wicking comfort during outdoor activities.
- etc® linings have also been given an anti-microbial treatment that eliminates 99% of bacteria in order to keep your shoes free from unpleasant odors.
Vibram™ Outsole - Exclusive Design
- Muck Chore Cool Boots feature top quality Vibram outsoles, which utilize the latest technology in comfort and reliability
- Large toe pad to increase toe-off traction
- Central plaque design follows the walking motion
- Wide broad lugs for improved surface contact
- Ladder rung grips to improve stability
- Straight lug walls for better dirt release
- Grooved heel pad to reduce slip hazard while allowing for liquids to disperse
|How are Muck Boots sized?
Select Muck Boot sizes based on your standard "athletic" shoe size. Muck Boots are made to standard US sizes for men and women. Boots and shoes are available in "whole sizes" only. True half sizes - use the next size up. The best fit is achieved by wearing a medium-weight athletic sock.
Click Here to learn more about sizing.
|How to select the correct size.
|Athletic Shoe Size
||Muck Boot Size
|Women's size 8
||select Women's 8
|Women's size 7-1/2
||select Women's 8
|Men's size 10
||select Men's 10
|Men's size 10-1/2
||select Men's size 11
Get boots that fit your application: See our Boot Comparison Guide to understand the difference between rubber, neoprene, pvc and other boot types.
These sizes are in stock: 8 / 9, 9 / 10, 13, 14
These sizes are out of stock: 5 / 6, 6 / 7, 7 / 8, 10 / 11, 11 / 12, 12 / 13, 15, 16
Free Shipping on $69 or more
If your order totals $69 or more, we will ship your order for free within the continental United States. We currently ship to the United States, including APO and FPO addresses, and Puerto Rico.
Express Shipping Available
If you need your order expedited you can select Express shipping options on the checkout page. Please note that some items are not in stock and the expected number of days prior to shipment is noted on this page.
Northeast Distribution Center
Most products are shipped from the Gearcor warehouse in Conklin, NY within 1 business day (unless otherwise noted) depending on availability and time order was placed. Some products could be shipped from alternate warehouses or a Gearcor retail store. If an out of stock situation occurs, we will contact you to see if you want to "backorder" the item and wait for it to become available.
from Batesville, Ar
These are so comfortable and keeps me dry wading through our creek or pond. I got a women's 8, which I wear an 8 in any shoe but they were so tight. The foot part fit, but the shaft of the boot was so tight on my leg that it was uncomfortable and hard to get off. Luckily a local hardware store let me swap them out for a size up and though they are a little big, they are not too tight and work perfectly!
PA Horse girl from Newtown Square, PA
I work at a muddy barn/farm and these were great for the summer. Lightweight and cool but kept my feet dry. I have the winter ones as well and love them both! Sometimes the mud is up to my calf and these boots stay on. Good Traction.
Billie from Pennsville, NJ
Great Muck Boots! I am able to wear them in warm weather! Thank you ever so much GEARCOR! 5 Star to you too!
John from Kane, Pa
I bought these boots for outdoor use (fishing, hunting, working) . It said in the description to not buy this model is you have narrow ankles or feet. So I thought I would give them a try because I wear size 12 4E . I bought a size 14 and they fit great. I've wore them a lot and being a diabetic I have to worry about my feet rubbing and blistering. But not with these boots, I have had no issues at all. I bought my son a pair of wet land model and his only complaint their hot all the time, not mine the new chore cool, I like them.