Features & Benefits
||Composite Safety Toe – Non-metallic, non-magnetic toe cap resists corrosion and meets ASTM F2412-11, F2413-11, I/75 and C75 impact and compression safety standards.
||Timberland Pro® Rubber Outsole – Heat-resistant, durable, specially made rubber compound offers improved slip, abrasion and oil resistance, resulting in better traction on all surfaces.
||Waterproof Leather – Waterproof leather causes liquids to bead up and shed from the surface.
||Waterproof Membrane – Water-impermeable membrane keeps feet drier and delivers superior waterproof protection.
||Antimicrobial Odor Control – Treatment to prevent and control odors.
||Electrical Hazard – Meets ANSI Z41PT99, ASTM F2412-11 and F2892-11 standards to provide protection from open circuits.
Our rugged Timberland PRO® Helix collection combines waterproof leathers, an extra waterproof membrane, a slip-resistant lug outsole and our exclusive anti-fatigue technology to keep your feet warm, dry and sturdy during long shifts. We've crafted a mesh lining with Agion® antimicrobial treatment for maximum odor control and added a molded EVA midsole to conform to your foot and provide a comfortable cradle for your foot. Imported.
- Premium waterproof leather with waterproof membrane for dry feet
- Composite safety toe shaped on TiTAN® last for non-metallic protection and a superior fit
- Cement construction for flexibility and reduced break-in time
- Anti-Fatigue Technology with conical geometry in polyurethane midsole to reduce shock and return energy
- Padded top collar for comfort
- Molded EVA midsole for lightweight cushioned comfort
- Mesh lining with antimicrobial treatment for odor control and comfortable feet
- Polycarbonate hardware for lightweight, non-metallic durability
- Dual-purpose top hardware for instant lacing customization
- Active heel lock lacing system for secure heel set and personalized fit
- Nylon shank for structural support
- Contoured single-density open-cell polyurethane footbed with antimicrobial cover for breathable comfort and odor control
- 8" height
- Low profile for high surface contact
- Slip resistant
- Oil resistant
- Abrasion resistant
- Features Ladder Lock™ outsole radius
Anti-fatigue technology insole material encapsulates millions of microscopic air cells to provide cushioned comfort along the length of the foot, hour after hour, day after day.
PowerFit™ Comfort System
The PowerFit™ comfort system uses a combination of ergonomically designed elements at key zones to supply movement and provide critical support - delivering maximum comfort all day long.
30-Day Comfort Manufacturer's Guarantee!
This boot includes the 30-Day Comfort Manufacturer's Guarantee: If during the first thirty (30) days following your purchase you believe your footwear are not more comfortable than other brands you have worn, Timberland will refund the purchase price of the boots to you, no questions asked, provided you still have your dated receipt of purchase. Please contact Timberland customer service at 1-800-445-5545 for more details.
These sizes are in stock: 9 Medium, 9 Wide, 9.5 Medium, 9.5 Wide, 10 Medium, 10 Wide, 10.5 Medium, 11.5 Wide, 13 Medium
These sizes will be shipped direct from the manufacturer: 7 Medium, 7 Wide, 7.5 Medium, 7.5 Wide, 8 Medium, 8 Wide, 8.5 Medium, 8.5 Wide, 10.5 Wide, 11 Medium, 11 Wide, 11.5 Medium, 12 Medium, 12 Wide, 13 Wide, 14 Medium, 14 Wide, 15 Medium, 15 Wide