Features & Benefits
||Composite Safety Toe – Non-metallic, non-magnetic toe cap resists corrosion and meets ASTM F2412-11, F2413-11, I/75 and C75 impact and compression safety standards.
||Waterproof Leather – Waterproof leather causes liquids to bead up and shed from the surface.
||Waterproof Membrane – Water-impermeable membrane keeps feet drier and delivers superior waterproof protection.
||Blood-Borne Pathogen Protection – Breathable membrane helps protect from diseases caused by blood-borne pathogens. Meets ASTM F1671-07 safety standard.
||Insulated – Lightweight, high-lofted, quick-drying, moisture-resistant 1000g Thermolite® insulation keeps feet warm in any weather.
||Thermal Plastic Urethane Cold Formula – Specially-formulated thermal plastic urethane compound provides enhanced traction on frosted ice surfaces, maintained flexibility and slip, oil and abrasion resistance.
||Electrical Hazard – Provides secondary underfoot protection against live electrical circuits, electrically energized conductors, parts or apparatus. Meets ANSI Z41PT99, ASTM F2412-11 and F2892-11 standards to provide protection from open circuits.
||Antimicrobial Odor Control – Treatment to prevent and control odors.
- Premium waterproof leather with waterproof membrane for abrasion resistance and dry feet
- Molded Timberland PRO rubber toe protector for increased abrasion resistance and durability
- Composite safety toe shaped on TiTAN® last for non-metallic protection and a superior fit
- Combination three-quarter Goodyear welt/cement heel construction
- Rigid external heel cup for lateral stability
- Dual-density polyurethane (PU) midsole and cold formula Thermoplastic Urethane (TPU) outsole
- Unique "fingergrip" pull-on for ease of entry
- Padded top collar for comfort
- Dual-purpose top hardware for instant lacing customization
- Fiberglass shank for structural support
- Mesh lining with antimicrobial treatment for odor control
- Efficient flame-laminated Thermolite® 1000g insulation for warmth without bulk
- Dual-density Dynamic Anti-Fatigue Technology absorbs shock and returns energy at key zones of the foot while providing enhanced moisture management for all-day comfort
- Constructed on TiTAN® last for superior comfort
- This boot only comes in WIDE widths
- Low temperature formulation maximizes traction on cold surfaces (tested using SATRA TM144:2007 frosted rough ice surface) and extends flexibility in cold environments
- Deep lugs for mud and snow traction
- Slip resistant
- Abrasion resistant
- Oil-resistant sole tested for volume swell using EN345 TMP ASTM fuel A 7 Diesel ISO 1817 liquid F for 22 hours and ASTM IRM903 & fuel B for 46 hours
These sizes are in stock: 8 Wide, 9 Wide, 9.5 Wide, 10 Wide, 10.5 Wide, 11 Wide, 11.5 Wide, 12 Wide, 13 Wide, 14 Wide
These sizes will be shipped direct from the manufacturer: 8.5 Wide
These sizes are out of stock: 7 Wide, 7.5 Wide, 15 Wide
Free Shipping on $69 or more
If your order totals $69 or more, we will ship your order for free within the continental United States. We currently ship to the United States, including APO and FPO addresses, and Puerto Rico.
Express Shipping Available
If you need your order expedited you can select Express shipping options on the checkout page. Please note that some items are not in stock and the expected number of days prior to shipment is noted on this page.
Northeast Distribution Center
Most products are shipped from the Gearcor warehouse in Conklin, NY within 1 business day (unless otherwise noted) depending on availability and time order was placed. Some products could be shipped from alternate warehouses or a Gearcor retail store. If an out of stock situation occurs, we will contact you to see if you want to "backorder" the item and wait for it to become available.
John from Anchorage, AK
The boots are surprisingly lightweight and flexible for their size. Working outside and climbing wind turbines during the winter in Alaska my feet have gotten very cold before, but so far with these boots my feet have stayed warm and dry all day.
Miguel from Portland, OR
Only had the boots a few weeks, but so far so good. They only come in wide, which concerned me since I don't have wide feet, but thats because of how insulated they are. They fit fine. They are definitley a physically larger boot, so if you have overbots for mud, you may need a bigger size for those as well. Very comfortable, surprisingly light, tough feeling boot. They are definitely a winter boot, I wouldn't like to wear them in the summer. I've had some insulated boots that i could wear year round, but these are definitely a winter boot.