Extreme Cold Conditions Insulated Steel Toe Work Boots
The Muck insulated steel toe work boots combine the advantages, comfort and warmth of the Muck neoprene and fleece lining into a 100% waterproof, rubber work boot. Great for working in extreme cold weather when you need the safety of ASTM F2413-05 steel toe protection.
All Standard Muck Boot Features plus:
- Steel Toe meets ASTM F2413-05
- Comfort Range of -60 F to 30 F
- 5mm Neoprene lining with four-way stretch nylon, 100% waterproof, lightweight and flexible
- Stretch-fit top line binding snugs calf to keep warmth in and cold out
- Fleece lining and 2mm thermal foam underlay added to the instep area for additional warmth
- Double reinforcements on the instep, heel and Achilles area
- EVA Molded midsole with contoured footbed
- MS-1 molded outsole is rugged, aggressive and durable for maximum protection and stability
- Added toe protection with a wrap-up bumper
Get boots that fit your application: See our Boot Comparison Guide to understand the difference between rubber, neoprene, pvc and other boot types.
These sizes are in stock: 7 / 8, 8 / 9, 9 / 10, 10 / 11, 11 / 12, 12 / 13, 13, 14
Free Shipping on $79 or more
If your order totals $79 or more, we will ship your order for free within the continental United States. Orders under $79 will be charged $6.95 flat rate shipping. We currently ship to the United States, including APO and FPO addresses, and Puerto Rico.
Express Shipping Available
If you need your order expedited you can select UPS Express shipping options on the checkout page. Please note that some items are not in stock and the expected number of days prior to shipment is noted on this page.
Northeast Distribution Center
Most products are shipped from the Gearcor warehouse in Conklin, NY within 1 business day (unless otherwise noted) depending on availability and time order was placed. Some products could be shipped from alternate warehouses or a Gearcor retail store. If an out of stock situation occurs, we will contact you to see if you want to "backorder" the item and wait for it to become available.
Our primary shipping method is UPS and our secondary method is USPS for smaller shipments.