Features and Benefits
||Alloy Safety Toe – Lightweight safety toe meets I/75, C/75 impact and compression and ASTM F2412-11 and ASTM F2413-11 safety standards.
||Timberland Pro® Rubber Outsole – Heat-resistant, durable, specially made rubber compound offers improved slip, abrasion and oil resistance, resulting in better traction on all surfaces.
||Metatarsal Guard – Internal and external contoured met guards feature open-cell breathable PU foam for comfort and meet ASTM F2412-11, ASTM F2413-11 Mt75 class 75 metatarsal impact-resistance safety standards.
||Abrasion-Resistant Ever-Guard™ Leather – Specially treated leather provides outstanding abrasion resistance and enhances durability in rugged worksite conditions.
||Waterproof Leather – Waterproof leather causes liquids to bead up and shed from the surface.
||Waterproof Membrane – Water-impermeable membrane keeps feet drier and delivers superior waterproof protection.
||Antimicrobial Odor Control – Treatment to prevent and control odors.
||Electrical Hazard – Meets ANSI Z41PT99, ASTM F2412-11 and F2892-11 standards to provide protection from open circuits.
- Premium waterproof leather and abrasion-resistant Everguard™ leather with wterproof membrane for extreme abrasion resitance and dry feet
- Alloy safety toe shaped on TITAN® last for protection and a superior fit
- Goodyear Welt Cast-Bond™ construction for a durable mechanical and chemical bond
- Dual-density Dynamic Anti-Fatigue Technology absorbs shock and returns energy at key zones of the foot, while providing enhanced moisture management for all-day comfort
- Unique "fingergrip" pull-on feature for ease of entry
- Padded top collar for comfort
- Mesh lining with antimicrobial treatment for odor control and comfortable feet
- Steel shank for structural support
- Internal, anatomical, breathable open-cell polyurethane and rubber metatarsal guard for comfortable protection
- 8" height
- Aggressive tread design, featuring triangular lock lugs taht provide maximum traction
- Oil resistant
- Abrasion resistant
- Lightweight, yet rugged with exceptional cushioning
- Features Ladder Lock™ ousole radius
Anti-fatigue technology insole material encapsulates millions of microscopic air cells to provide cushioned comfort along the length of the foot, hour after hour, day after day.
PowerFit™ Comfort System
The PowerFit™ comfort system uses a combination of ergonomically designed elements at key zones to supply movement and provide critical support - delivering maximum comfort all day long.
30-Day Comfort Manufacturer's Guarantee!
This boot includes the 30-Day Comfort Manufacturer's Guarantee: If during the first thirty (30) days following your purchase you believe your footwear are not more comfortable than other brands you have worn, Timberland will refund the purchase price of the boots to you, no questions asked, provided you still have your dated receipt of purchase. Please contact Timberland customer service at 1-800-445-5545 for more details.
These sizes will be shipped direct from the manufacturer: 7 Medium, 7 Wide, 7.5 Medium, 7.5 Wide, 8 Medium, 8 Wide, 8.5 Medium, 8.5 Wide, 9 Wide, 9.5 Medium, 9.5 Wide, 10 Medium, 10 Wide, 10.5 Medium, 10.5 Wide, 11 Wide, 11.5 Medium, 12 Medium, 14 Wide
These sizes are out of stock: 9 Medium, 11 Medium, 11.5 Wide, 12 Wide, 13 Medium, 13 Wide, 14 Medium, 15 Medium, 15 Wide
Free Shipping on $69 or more
If your order totals $69 or more, we will ship your order for free within the continental United States. We currently ship to the United States, including APO and FPO addresses, and Puerto Rico.
Express Shipping Available
If you need your order expedited you can select Express shipping options on the checkout page. Please note that some items are not in stock and the expected number of days prior to shipment is noted on this page.
Northeast Distribution Center
Most products are shipped from the Gearcor warehouse in Conklin, NY within 1 business day (unless otherwise noted) depending on availability and time order was placed. Some products could be shipped from alternate warehouses or a Gearcor retail store. If an out of stock situation occurs, we will contact you to see if you want to "backorder" the item and wait for it to become available.
Jeremy from Mount Upton, NY
Work in a metal fabrication shop. Jump around to different departments with different boot safety requirements, and needed a boot that was comfortable, yet met those requirements. This boot has not let me down! The break in process was minimal, the anti-fatigue technology keeps me comfortable all day, and the alloy toe keeps them light. Took some time getting used to the met-guard.