Features & Benefits:
|Electrical Hazard Protection|
|Removable EVA Footbed|
|Steel Toe - ASTM F2413-18|
When you need to rely on protection from the mud, grime, and rough terrain underfoot, our Pac boots have you covered. Featuring a cushioning EVA insole and our revolutionary Ankle Fit technology that grips your foot and locks your heel in place, the Pac is just as comfortable as it is durable. It’s built with our proven rubber formula that’s resistant to tears, abrasions, and a hard day’s work in hazardous conditions.
- Safety Rated - ASTM F2413-18 I/75 C/75 EH
- Foam Insulation
- Insulating foam extends from the bottom of the boot to the ankle for added warmth.
- Ozone & Tear Resistant Rubber
- Built with more natural rubber than most other boots, our hand-laid rubber remains durable and waterproof year after year. Our ZXT rubber is specially formulated to be ozone and tear resistant for added protection.
- Lace-Up Top for a Secure Fit
- Lace up capability for an adjustable, secure fit.
- Ankle Fit
- Our revolutionary fit ensures a secure and comfortable fit around your ankles, while gripping the top of your foot and locking your heel in place.
- Toe Guard
- We've added a second layer of rubber to the toe for stronger abrasion resistance in this high-wear area.
- Trac-Lite Outsole
- Our fully vulcanized Trac-Lite outsole is extra durable and ensures that it won’t ever separate. A 90-degree heel and versatile, gripping lug pattern provide traction wherever you tread.