DBI Sala Force2 Elastic Lanyard
Please call us for Special Corporate Pricing. 1-800-517-5970
DBI Sala 1246032 Force2 Elastic Lanyard
DBI-SALA has a variety of lanyards designed specifically for the challenges associated with turbine construction, maintenance or inspections. Force2 lanyards are designed for individuals weighing up to 310 lbs (140 kg) and can resist up to a 12 foot (3.6m) free fall. They've also been tested for 6 ft (1.8 m) free falls on individuals weighing up to 420 lbs (190 kg). This is important when working on top of the nacelle and the only available tie-off point is at your feet.
- Complete with 3” gated Saflok Max™ steel hooks to tie off around large rails and anchor points or 2 ¼” gated aluminum snap hooks to reduce lanyard weight.
- Force2™ 12 ft. free fall (3.6m) and dual capacity rated
- Stretches in reaction to your movements
- Tech-Lite™ aluminum D-rings on each leg end for rescue
- Recognized by OSHA for a 12 ft free by an individual up to 310lbs. Perfect for tying off at your feet on top of a nacelle.
- Impact indicator
OSHA 1910.66, OSHA 1926.502, ANSI A10.32, ANSI Z359.13, Capital Safety Gen. Mfg. Req.