|Alloy XL Safety Toe – Assymetrical shape provides more room for toes to spread out, bend and flex. Meets ASTM F2412-11, F2413-11, I/75 and C/75 impact and compression safety standards. Engineered with a wide flanged, tempered alloy toe cap, providing protection for people in hazardous work environtments.
|Vibram® Outsole – Soles specifically built to withstand the harshest working conditions and environments.
|Abrasion-Resistant Ever-Guard™ Leather – Specially treated leather provides outstanding abrasion resistance and enhances durability in rugged worksite conditions.|
|Waterproof Leather – Waterproof leather causes liquids to bead up and shed from the surface.|
|Waterproof Membrane – Water-impermeable membrane keeps feet drier and delivers superior waterproof protection.|
|Electrical Hazard – Meets ANSI Z41PT99, ASTM F2412-11 and F2892-11 standards to provide protection from open circuits.
|Antimicrobial Odor Control – Treatment to prevent and control odors.|
Our customer-favorite Hyperion collection charges forward this season with the addition of this low, waterproof work boot. With a lower profile that's crafted for a greater range of flexibility, anti-fatigue comfort technology and rugged Vibram® outsole, this boot is packed with performance and modern styling.
- Premium leather fabric upper with waterproof membrane for extreme abrasion resistance and dry feet
- Timberland PRO® rubber toe and Ever-Guard™ leather heel for increased abrasion resistance and durability
- Alloy Safety Toe shaped on TiTAN® XL last for lightweight protection and a generous fit
- Cement construction for flexibility and reduced break-in time
- Lightweight molded EVA midsole for athletic performance
- Mesh lining with antimicrobial treatment for odor control and comfortable feet
- Dual-purpose cast metal top hardware for instant lacing customization and increased durability
- Ever-Guard™ leather instep overlays for improved fit and support
- Fiberglass shank for structural support
- Vibram® outsole for durability and traction
- Dual-density Dynamic Anti-Fatigue Technology absorbs shock and returns energy at key zones of the foot while providing enchanced moisture management for all-day comfort
- Timberland traction tread design
- Oil resistant
- Abrasion resistant
- Features Ladder Lock™ outsole radius
Anti-fatigue technology insole material encapsulates millions of microscopic air cells to provide cushioned comfort along the length of the foot, hour after hour, day after day.
PowerFit™ Comfort System
The PowerFit™ comfort system uses a combination of ergonomically designed elements at key zones to supply movement and provide critical support - delivering maximum comfort all day long.
30-Day Comfort Manufacturer's Guarantee!
This boot includes the 30-Day Comfort Manufacturer's Guarantee: If during the first thirty (30) days following your purchase you believe your footwear are not more comfortable than other brands you have worn, Timberland will refund the purchase price of the boots to you, no questions asked, provided you still have your dated receipt of purchase. Please contact Timberland customer service at 1-800-445-5545 for more details.