Features & Benefits
|Alloy Safety Toe – Lightweight safety toe meets I/75, C/75 impact and compression and ASTM F2412-11 and ASTM F2413-11 safety standards.|
|Waterproof Leather – Waterproof leather causes liquids to bead up and shed from the surface.|
|Waterproof Membrane – Water-impermeable membrane keeps feet drier and delivers superior waterproof protection.|
|Blood-Borne Pathogen Protection – Breathable membrane helps protect from diseases caused by blood-borne pathogens. Meets ASTM F1671-07 safety standard.
|Electrical Hazard – Meets ANSI Z41PT99, ASTM F2412-11 and F2892-11 standards to provide protection from open circuits.
|Thermal Plastic Urethane Cold Formula – Specially-formulated thermoplastic urethane compound maintains flexibility in variable weather conditions, provides enhanced traction on wet and frosted ice surfaces, and offers slip, oil and abrasion resistance.|
|Antimicrobial Odor Control – Treatment to prevent and control odors.
- Premium waterproof leather and ballistic nylon upper with waterproof membrane
- Dynamic Anti-Fatigue Technology polyurethane footbed
- Mesh lining with antimicrobial treatment for odor control
- Fiberglass shank for structural support
- Classic hardware and styling
- Heat resistant up to 248°F using EN/ISO 20344:2004 (120°C)
- Slip resistant
- Abrasion resistant
- Oil-resistant sole tested for volume swell using EN345 TMP ASTM fuel A & Diesel ISO 1817 liquid F for 22 hours and ASTM IRM903 & fuel F for 46 hours
Anti-fatigue technology insole material encapsulates millions of microscopic air cells to provide cushioned comfort along the length of the foot, hour after hour, day after day.
30-Day Comfort Manufacturer's Guarantee!
Includes the 30-Day Comfort Manufacturer's Guarantee: If during the first thirty (30) days following your purchase you believe your footwear are not more comfortable than other brands you have worn, Timberland will refund the purchase price of the boots to you, no questions asked, provided you still have your dated receipt of purchase. Please contact Timberland customer service at 1-800-445-5545 for more details.