LAPCO FR™ insulated bib overalls offer comfort and quality features that set them apart.
- Triple needle stitching on seams.
- High, “diamond” back for fit and ease of movement.
- Reinforced front and back pockets.
- Shoulder straps feature heavy-duty elastic for comfort.
- Knees are reinforced for durability.
- Easy on/off with zip-bottom legs.
- Sewn with Nomex® thread.
- Brass zippers with Nomex® tape.
12 oz. 100% Flame-Resistant Cotton Duck Outer Shell
11 oz. quilted lining-100% FR treated cotton and non-woven modacrylic batting
ATPV 34 cal/cm²
NFPA 70 E
UL Classified NFPA 2112
- Select a tall size if you are 6 ft tall and up
- If your waist size is in between measurements, choose the larger size
- Use a cloth measuring tape to measure your natural waist size
- If you plan to wear pants under the bib overalls, size up one size