Merrell J06057 Moab 2 Mid Goretex Waterproof Hiker Walnut
Please call us for Special Corporate Pricing. 1-800-517-5970
- GORE-TEX® waterproof membrane, exceptional breathability and waterproof performance
- Synthetic leather and mesh upper
- Bellows, closed-cell foam tongue keeps moisture and debris out
- Protective rubber toe cap
- Breathable mesh lining
- Merrell M Select™ FIT.ECO+ blended EVA contoured footbed with added zonal arch and heel support
- Molded nylon arch shank
- Merrell air cushion in the heel absorbs shock and adds stability
- EVA midsole for stability and comfort
- Vibram® TC5+ sole
- 5mm lug depth
Vibram® - We proudly equip nearly all our multi-sport and hiking shoes with Vibram outsoles for two reasons. First, no company does a better job of creating lug patterns that provide stability in all conditions, with no lugs under the arch, so your foot flexes more naturally for greater comfort. Second, they've created two advanced rubber compounds - Trek and TC5+ - that provide sure traction on both wet and dry surfaces in even the most extreme temperatures.
GORE-TEX® - Nothing says dry, warm, and breathable like GORE-TEX®. We strategically leverage three different GORE-TEX® technologies depending on the level of activity and anticipated temperature.This boot utilizes Performance Comfort, optimized for all activities in cooler temperatures.
M Select™ FRESH - Long-lasting M Select FRESH prevents sweat and moisture from affecting the freshness of your shoes. Our antimicrobial agents penetrate and disrupt the reproduction of the odor causing microbes in your shoes.