Features & Benefits
|Composite Toe - Nautilus' Ergolite composite toe is thinner than traditional composite toes with a ballistic mesh and carbon fiber for added strength. 1/3 lighter than a steel toe, non-conductive to heat and cold, and will not set off metal detectors. Meets ASTM F2413-05 I/75 C/75 Standards.
|Slip Resistant - Nautilus' interlock sole has a tread design which channels water, oil, and other slippery substances away from the outsole's hexagonal-shaped lugs to create superior grip. All Nautilus' slip resistant styles meet or exceed current industry recognized guidelines.|
|Outsole - Highly durable slip- and oil-resistant outsole.
|Insole - Removable anti-fatigue polyurethane insole|
The N210 is a new style, a combination of top-of-the-line slip resistance and composite toe protection. Its "Ergolite" construction means its safety toe is thinner than traditional safety toes, with a ballistic mesh for added strength.
- Water resistant action leather upper
- Slip on style
- EVA midsole for maximum comfort
- Super lightweight
- No exposed metal to meet scratch resistant workplace requirement
- Ergonomically designd "Wide Area" composite toe cap
- Meets or exceeds ASTM F2413-05 Impact/Compression Specs
- Medium - B Width; Wide - D Width