Working hard shouldn't mean you have to be uncomfortable. The Pelton work boot features EASE engineered comfort, lightweight and durable foam underfoot that provides non-stop energy return and keeps you comfortable all-day long. It's a proprietary foam midsole that is 30% lighter, more shock absorbing and more flexible than standard EVA. The Pelton Chelsea-style work boot comes in durable, full grain leather, and the outsole is slip-resistant, reducing your risk of slips and falls. It also has an industry-rated steel toe and electrical hazard protection against open circuits up to 600 volts in dry conditions, keeping you safe. Step into this boot with Ease and experience the Power of Comfort.
|Steel Toe – Rated ASTM F2413-11 I/75 C/75 - the highest available strength for impact and compression.|
|Electric Hazard – Rated ASTM F2413-11 EH, C/75. Special Electric Hazard construction protects the wearer against open circuits up to 18,000 volts at 60 HZ for 1 minute with no current flow or leakage in excess of 1 milliamperes under dry conditions.|
|Slip Resistance - Slip Resistant soles reduce the risk of slips and falls - the hazards of low tractions surfaces.|
|Outsole - T1230 Outsole performs against oil, water and is abrasion resistant. Slip Resistant Outsole reduces the risk of slips and falls on low traction surfaces|
- Cement Construction for added durability.
- Full Grain Leather or Nubuck Upper delivers long-term durability and protection.
- Nylon Mesh Lining for added breathability and comfort.
- Dual Density EVA Sock Liner provides additional shock absorption.
- EASE EVA Midsole provides exceptional shock absorption and returns energy.
- Nylon Shank for added support and stability