You deserve to be comfortable during your long workday, which is why you need the Ally work boot. Featuring EASE engineered comfort which is lightweight and durable foam underfoot that provides non-stop energy return and keeps you comfortable all-day long. It's a proprietary foam midsole that is 30% lighter, more shock absorbing and more flexible than standard EVA. And if that wasn't enough we also loaded this boot with our new Nano Technology. Say goodbye to a bulbous toe, the new Ally 6" waterproof work boot also gives you a slimming look with the ultimate protection. The durable and slip-resistant outsole reduces your risk of slips and falls on the job site, and is abrasion resistant. Step into the Ally and experience the Power of Comfort.
|Composite Toe – Rated ASTM F2413-11 and are non-metallic and undetectable in electronic security environments.|
|Waterproof – Keeps the wet out with waterproof leathers and using seam sealing or waterproof liners.|
|Electric Hazard – Rated ASTM F2413-11 EH, C/75. Special Electric Hazard construction protects the wearer against open circuits up to 18,000 volts at 60 HZ for 1 minute with no current flow or leakage in excess of 1 milliamperes under dry conditions.|
|Extreme Slip Resistance - SRX provides "best-in-class" slip resistance, exceeding industry standards and reducing the risk of slips and falls in the workplace.|
|Outsole - T1220 Outsole performs against oil and water, and is abrasion resistant. SRX Best-in-Class, Slip-resistant Rubber Outsole reduces the risk of slips and falls on low tractions|
- Strobel Construction provides superior flexibility and lightweight durability.
- Waterproof, Full Grain Leather Upper keeps feet dry and protected.
- Nylon Mesh Lining for added breathability and comfort.
- Dual Density EASE Footbed provides additional shock absorption.
- Nylon Shank delivers stability and support.
- Molded EASE EVA Midsole provides exceptional shock absorption and returns energy.
- Nylon Shank for added support and stability