Features & Benefits
|TiTAN® Safety Toe – Meets I/75, C/75 impact and compression and ASTM F2412-11 and ASTM F2413-11 safety standards and features a roomier protective toe box for a more comfortable fit.
|Waterproof Leather – Waterproof leather causes liquids to bead up and shed from the surface.|
|Waterproof Membrane – Water-impermeable membrane keeps feet drier and delivers superior waterproof protection.|
|Timberland Pro® Rubber Outsole – Heat-resistant, durable, specially made rubber compound offers improved slip, abrasion and oil resistance, resulting in better traction on all surfaces.|
|Antimicrobial – Treatment to prevent and control odors.
|Electrical Hazard – Meets ANSI Z41PT99, ASTM F2412-11 and F2892-11 standards to provide protection from open circuits.|
These boots are made for you, the working professional who takes pride in your job. Timberland's TiTAN® safety toe workboots have seam-sealed construction and a waterproof breathable membrane to keep your feet dry in all conditions. They are constructed with the TiTAN® last for a superior fit. And, they have their 30-Day Comfort Guarantee so what do you have to lose?
- 360o of lightweight comfort
- Premium, soft waterproof leather with waterproof membrane for minimum break-in time and dry feet
- Alloy safety toe shaped on TiTAN® last for lightweight protection and a superior fit
- Moisture-channeling spacer mesh comfort lining with antimicrobial treatment for odor control and comfortable feet
- Molded polyurethane midsole for lightweight cushioning
- Nylon diffusion shank for structural support and torsional rigidity
- Cement construction for flexibility and reduced break-in time
- Cast metal top hooks for increased durability
- Contoured open-cell polyurethane footbed with Outlast® Adaptive Comfort® technology for breathable comfort and drier feet
- 6" height
- Low profile for high surface contact
- Slip resistant
- Oil resistant
- Abrasion resistant
PowerFit™ Comfort System
The PowerFit™ comfort system uses a combination of ergonomically designed elements at key zones to supply movement and provide critical support - delivering maximum comfort all day long.
30-Day Comfort Manufacturer's Guarantee!
This boot includes the 30-Day Comfort Manufacturer's Guarantee: If during the first thirty (30) days following your purchase you believe your footwear are not more comfortable than other brands you have worn, Timberland will refund the purchase price of the boots to you, no questions asked, provided you still have your dated receipt of purchase. Please contact Timberland customer service at 1-800-445-5545 for more details.