Features & Benefits
|Timberland Pro® Rubber Outsole – Heat-resistant, durable, specially made rubber compound offers improved slip, abrasion and oil resistance, resulting in better traction on all surfaces.|
|Electrical Hazard – Meets ANSI Z41PT99, ASTM F2412-11 and F2892-11 standards to provide protection from open circuits.|
|Antimicrobial Odor Control – Treatment to prevent and control odors.
The Pit Boss is everything a work boot should be: safe, tough and comfortable. First off, a roomier toe box means no foot pain even after long days on your feet. It's also got an unsurpassed traction-grip for working on wet or slippery surfaces, and on the comfort front, a removable sock liner proves blisters don't have to go hand-in-hand with hard work. Imported.
- Rugged nubuck leather for comfort and durability
- Goodyear welt construction for a durable mechanical bond
- Padded top collar for comfort
- Contoured nylon shock-diffusion plate/shank
- Polyurethane midsole for durable comfort
- Cambrelle® fabric lining with antimicrobial treatment for odor control
- Cast metal top hooks for increased durability
- Nylon shock-diffusion plate for support and torsional rigidity
- Open-cell polyurethane footbed with antimicrobial treatment for breathable comfort and odor control
- 6" height
- Slip resistant
- Oil resistant
- Abrasion resistant
Timberland PRO® 24/7 Comfort Suspension™
A unique comfort system that meets the most rigorous work site demands - 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. The Timberland PRO® 24/7 Comfort Suspension™ system helps reduce foot fatigue, supports the arch and cushions every step.