Features & Benefits
|Steel Toe – Meets ASTM F2412-11, F2413-11, I/75 and C/75 impact and compression safety standards. Engineered with a wide-flanged, tempered steel toe cap, providing protection for people in hazardous work environments.|
|Waterproof Leather – Waterproof leather causes liquids to bead up and shed from the surface.|
|Waterproof Membrane – Water-impermeable membrane keeps feet drier and delivers superior waterproof protection.|
|Timberland Pro® Rubber Outsole – Heat-resistant, durable, specially made rubber compound offers improved slip, abrasion and oil resistance, resulting in better traction on all surfaces.|
|Puncture-Resistant Outsole – Our puncture-resistant footwear meets PR puncture ASTM F2412-11 and ASTM F2413-11 safety standards and features a steel plate designed to minimize likelihood of puncture wounds caused by sharp objects that could penetrate the sole or soft toe ASTM F2892-11.
|Heat-Resistant Outsole – Solid rubber sole design and Timberland PRO® rubber compound combine to have a Resistance to Hot Contact using EN ISO 20344:2004 8.7 at 572°F to 1000°F.|
|Antimicrobial Odor Control – Treatment to prevent and control odors.
|Electrical Hazard – Meets ANSI Z41PT99, ASTM F2412-11 and F2892-11 standards to provide protection from open circuits.
|CSA Omega Rectangle – Meets CSA standards for resistance to electric shock in the sole.|
|Canadian Safety Association – Meets CAN/CSA-Z195-02 safety standards to provide protection from open circuits and has a puncture-resistant plate for puncture resistance.|
Engineered specifically for those who spend long hours working on their feet, the Timberland PRO® Endurance series features Timberland's exclusive, built-in Anti-Fatigue Technology. It absorbs shock and returns energy at key zones of the foot to deliver longer lasting, all-day comfort to those who need it most. Imported.
- Dual-purpose cast metal top hardware for instant lacing customization and increased durability
- Timberland PRO® rubber "double toe" and Timberland PRO® rubber backstay for increased abrasion resistance and durability
- Steel safety toe shaped on TiTAN® last for protection and a superior fit
- Cement construction for flexibility and reduced break-in time
- Anti-Fatigue Technology with conical geometry in polyurethane midsole to reduce shock and return energy
- Padded top collar for comfort
- Mesh lining with antimicrobial treatment for odor control and comfortable feet
- Fiberglass shank for structural support
- Steel-Flex® puncture-resistant plate for flexible underfoot protection
- Meets CSA Grade 1 requirement
- Contoured single-density open-cell polyurethane footbed with antimicrobial cover for breathable comfort and odor control
- 6" height
- Low profile for high surface contact
- Slip resistant
- Heat resistant to Hot Contact using EN ISO 20344:2004 8.7 at 572° to 1000°F)
- Oil resistant
- Abrasion resistant
- Features Ladder Lock outsole radius
Anti-fatigue technology insole material encapsulates millions of microscopic air cells to provide cushioned comfort along the length of the foot, hour after hour, day after day.
PowerFit™ Comfort System
The PowerFit™ comfort system uses a combination of ergonomically designed elements at key zones to supply movement and provide critical support - delivering maximum comfort all day long.
30-Day Comfort Manufacturer's Guarantee!
This boot includes the 30-Day Comfort Manufacturer's Guarantee: If during the first thirty (30) days following your purchase you believe your footwear are not more comfortable than other brands you have worn, Timberland will refund the purchase price of the boots to you, no questions asked, provided you still have your dated receipt of purchase. Please contact Timberland customer service at 1-800-445-5545 for more details.