Features & Benefits
|Timberland Pro® Rubber Outsole – Heat-resistant, durable, specially made rubber compound offers improved oil resistance.
|Waterproof Leather – Waterproof leather causes liquids to bead up and shed from the surface.
|Guaranteed Waterproof – Our premium waterproof leathers are seam-sealed to provide durable long-lasting waterproof protection.
|Insulated – Lightweight, high-lofted, quick-drying, moisture-resistant insulation keeps feet warm in any weather.
|Electrical Hazard – Meets ANSI Z41PT99, ASTM F2412-11 and F2892-11 standards to provide protection from open circuits.
|Antimicrobial Odor Control – Treatment to prevent and control odors.
Reminiscent of our original 6-Inch Timberland boot but packed with even more features to ensure that you'll be safe and comfortable at the worksite, our Timberland PRO 6-Inch Waterproof Insulated Soft Toe is a rugged boot that will keep you going, even during long shifts. This durable leather boot features 200 grams of insulation for warmth; an oil-resistant, non-marking rubber lug outsole for traction; and seam-sealed waterproof leather uppers. We've treated the mesh linings and open-cell polyurethane comfort footbed with Agion antimicrobial treatment to resist odors, and incorporated a nylon shock diffusion plate to keep your foot rigid where you need the most support. Imported.
- Seam-sealed waterproof leather uppers for durability and dry, comfortable feet
- Direct-inject construction for durability
- Padded top collar for comfort
- Lightweight blown-thermal plastic mid sole for flexibility and cushioning
- Mesh lining with antimicrobial treatment for odor control and comfortable feet
- Nylon shock-diffusion plate for support and torsional rigidity
- Thermolite 200g insulation
- Open-cell polyurethane foot bed with antimicrobial treatment for breathable comfort and odor control
- 6" height
- Classic rubber lug outsole for durable traction
- Oil resistant
Timberland PRO® 24/7 Comfort Suspension™
A unique comfort system that meets the most rigorous work site demands - 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. The Timberland PRO® 24/7 Comfort Suspension™ system helps reduce foot fatigue, supports the arch and cushions every step.