Features & Benefits
|Steel Toe – Meets ASTM F2412-11, F2413-11, I/75 and C/75 impact and compression safety standards. Engineered with a wide-flanged, tempered steel toe cap, providing protection for people in hazardous work environments.
|Antimicrobial Odor Control – Treatment to prevent and control odors.|
|Electrical Hazard – Meets ANSI Z41PT99, ASTM F2412-11 and F2892-11 standards to provide protection from open circuits.
- Steel safety toe for protection
- Cement construction for flexibility and reduced break-in time
- Unique "fingergrip" pull-on feature for ease of entry
- Mesh lining with antimicrobial treatment for odor control and comfortable feet
- Steel shank for structural support
- Contoured single-density open-cell polyurethane footbed with antimicrobial cover for breathable comfort and odor control
- Molded EVA sole inserts for added cushioning
- Oil resistant
- Features Ladder Lock™ outsole radius
Timberland PRO® 24/7 Comfort Suspension™
A unique comfort system that meets the most rigorous work site demands - 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. The Timberland PRO® 24/7 Comfort Suspension™ system helps reduce foot fatigue, supports the arch and cushions every step.