NEOS Overshoes Size Chart
*This is the Length x Width measurements of the inside of the NEOS Overshoe.
General Sizing Chart Based on Shoe Size (Less accurate than chart above)
This is why it is always best to measure your shoes.
NEOS® Voyager STABILicers® + Heel
The wide traction tread with 32 replaceable, steel studs offers unbeatable traction in icy or snowy conditions, and an added heel.
- Security heel provides added security on snowy or icy ladders or surfaces
- Rugged 500 denier nylon upper with waterproof membrane protects expensive work boots from the elements
- Extra large gusset provides easy on/off.
- Compatible with orthopedic or custom footwear and fits a wide range of shoe designs
- Stabilicer outsoles with replaceable cleats provide excellent traction in ice and snow reducing the risk of slips and falls
- Hook and loop cuff and nylon ankle strap with buckle provide an adjustable, custom fit over boots for added safety
- Cleat wrench - used for removing and replacing worn cleats, is included in a convenient, accessible internal pocket
- Height: 11"
- Weight: 2 lbs
- Duraflex Quick Release Buckle
- Comfort Rating: 0° F
- 100% Waterproof
- Fits orthopedic footwear
- Watch Demonstration Video: Replacing Cleats
The NEOS Voyager STABILicer VNS1HEEL overboot now features a heel! Our popular and best-selling Voyager style adapted with the best built-in ice traction device available — the Stabilicer sole, with 32 replaceable cleats per pair. The new heel design helps workers climb snowy and icy stairs and ladders without slipping such work on Railroads, Pipeline Work, Winter Construction and more. Perfect for those who demand the ultimate in safe traction with the added warmth.