The 1636 Blaklader Cargo style pant to meets NFPA 70E (HRC 2). The design incorporates internal kneepad pockets. The cargo style utility pockets feature a custom fabric blend designed for durability and safety in tough environments. Blacklader knee pads sold separately are designed to fit into the internal kneepad pockets.
Blaklader navy cargo pants are built for work. Our FR gear is tested and compliant with NFPA 70E for your protection. 1636 workpants are HRC 2 compliant, with an 11.7 calories/cm² arc rating.
- •Back pockets with bellow
- •Leg pocket with extra pocket and pen pocket
- •Bellowed front pockets
- •Knee protection pockets with two placement level options
- •Nail pockets - with chisel pockets and tool holders, can be tucked in the front bellowed pockets
- •Ruler pocket with extra pocket
- •Metal zipper fly
- •Side hammer loop
- •Metal buttons
- •Reinforced crotch seam
88% Cotton, 12% Nylon, Anti-Flame, 9.5 oz.
- ATPV Rating: 12 cal/cm², HRC 2
- NFPA 70E-2012
NOTE: At about 25 washes the color will start to fade, and that is the ONLY reason for the 25 wash content in the label. There is absolutely no RISK of the garments safety rating washing out.
Important Sizing Recommendation
Other customers have found that these pants run small in the waist and long in the length.
|If you wear:
|32W x 34L
||34W x 32L
|36W x 32L
||38W x 30L
|34W x 32L
||36W x 30L