Features & Benefits
|Composite Toe – KEEN Utility boots feature asymmetrical toe protection for maximum
comfort and unobtrusive fit.
|KEEN.Dry – A waterproof, breathable membrane that lets vapor out without letting water in. Rain, snow, sleet - any wet weather - stays out while still allowing perspiration to escape.
|KEEN.Grip – Oil- and slip-resistant outsoles meet ASTM F1677-96 MARK II non-slip testing standards.|
|Electrical Hazard – Meets ASTM F2412-11 and F2413-11 I/75 C/75 EH standards.|
|Cleansport NXT™ – Pro-biotic technology to provide a natural method of odor control.
Beneficial microbes are selected and bonded to fabric surfaces.
- Left and right asymmetrical composite toes
- KEEN.Dry® waterproof, breathable membrane
- 100% non-metallic construction
- TPU shank for midfoot support
- PU midsole for long-lasting comfort
- Removable metatomical dual density EVA footbed
- Oil- and slip-resistant, non-marking rubber outsole
- 90 degree heel
- Cleansport™ NXT for natural odor protection
- Meets ASTM F1677-96 Mark II Non-Slip Testing standards
- Meets ASTM F2412-11 and F2413-11 M I/75 C/75 EH standards
These sizes are in stock: 7 D, 7.5 D, 8 D, 8.5 D, 8.5 EE, 9 D, 9 EE, 9.5 D, 9.5 EE, 10 D, 10 EE, 10.5 D, 10.5 EE, 11 D, 11 EE, 11.5 D, 11.5 EE, 12 D, 12 EE, 13 D, 13 EE, 14 D, 14 EE
These sizes are on backorder: 7 EE, 7.5 EE, 8 EE, 15 D, 15 EE