|Waterproof GORE-TEX Liner|
|Electrical Hazard Protection|
By incorporating top-of-the-line materials like GORE-TEX and Vibram with a weight-saving platform, we made our tough, versatile work boot feel like the kind of boot you want to put on at the end of a long day. This new last is designed to cup your heel for a secure fit while offering a little more room in the toe box to accommodate feet that are carrying heavy loads. It also comes with a dual-density EVA midsole for extra shock absorption and comfort. The oil- and slip-resistant outsole has a low profile 90-degree heel making it versatile enough for indoor and outdoor work. For really tough jobs it has an abrasion-resistant heel cap, an all-leather upper, a non-metallic safety toe and a waterproof, breathable GORE-TEX liner.
- Full-Grain Leather Upper
- To ensure its quality, we put our leather through six different tests before making our selection. Our full-grain leathers are the strongest and most durable form of leather.
- GORE-TEX (GTX)
- 100% waterproof and breathable, GORE-TEX liners ensure that no water gets in, while allowing sweat and moisture to get out.
- Speed Lace System
- Our special hardware allows you to tighten from toe to top with one swift tug for a secure, tight fit.
- Electrical Hazard (EH) Protection
- Meets or exceeds ASTM F2892-11 EH. Electrical hazard (EH) footwear is manufactured with non-conductive electrical shock resistant soles and heels.
- Composite Toe (NMT)
- Our composite toe is non-metallic, does not transmit heat or cold, nor will it set off metal detectors. As expected, it meets or exceeds ASTM F2413-11 M I/75 C/75 EH standards.
- 90º heel
- Added safety for boots used on steep terrain, climbing in and out of equipment, and use with certain tools.
- Vibram® Vicious Outsole
- Oil- and slip-resistant with a low-profile 90° heel.
- Danner Trailguard
- Lightweight, seamless support with a roomier fit in the toe box and snug fit in the heel.
- How It Fits
- The DLE-01 last was designed to be an extension of the foot with superior forefoot and heel capture, stability and a more anatomical shape for comfort. The additional space in the toe box allows the foot to naturally react when bearing a heavy load or changing directions laterally in high intensity environments.
These sizes are in stock: 7 D, 7.5 D, 8 D, 8.5 D, 9 D, 9.5 D, 10 D, 10.5 D, 11 D, 11.5 D, 12 D, 13 D, 14 D, 9 EE, 9.5 EE, 10 EE, 10.5 EE, 11 EE, 11.5 EE, 12 EE, 13 EE
These sizes will be shipped direct from the manufacturer: 8 EE, 8.5 EE