Sizing note: These boots tend to run a half size small. If you normally wear a 10.5 you should purchase a size 11.
Features & Benefits
|Steel Toe – Like a hard hat for your toes, steel toe protection has a high crush rating and is the heaviest of toe protections. It provides a roomier toe box and maximum comfort.
|Metatomical Footbed – The foot is made up of 33 joints, 107 ligaments, 19 muscles and tendons, and 26 bones, the five largest being the metatarsals. Keen's anatomically engineered footbed provides arch support that cradles the natural contours and make-up of the foot. Metatarsals + Anatomical design = KEEN Metatomical Footbed. Keeps feet supported and comfortable.
|KEEN.Dry – A waterproof, breathable membrane that lets vapor out without letting water in. Rain, snow, sleet - any wet weather - stays out while still allowing perspiration to escape.
|KEEN.Protect – Molded reinforcement safeguards against abrasion and mild impact, keeping toes safe from the unexpected.
|KEEN.Grip – Oil- and slip-resistant outsoles meet ASTM F1677-96 MARK II non-slip testing standards.|
|Electrical Hazard – Meets ASTM F2412-11 and F2413-11 I/75 C/75 EH standards.|
|Made in the USA|
- American Built: Assembled with pride in Portland, OR, using the finest materials from around the world
- Keen.Dry waterproof, breathable membrane
- TPU shank for midfoot support
- Nubuck waterproof leather upper
- Left and right anatomically shaped steel toes provide better comfort
- Removable dual density EVA footbed - This internal support mechanism is anatomically engineered to provide excellent arch support and cradle the natural contours of the foot
- Oil- and slip-resistant non-marking rubber outsole
- Lining with hydrophobic/hydrophilic 2-zone comfort technology
- Direct attach PU midsole for long-lasting comfort
- Meets ASTM F1677-96 Mark II Non-Slip Testing Standards
- Meets ASTM F2412-11 and F2413-11 I/75 C/75 EH Standards