North NorthFlex Oil Grip Nitrile Palm Coated Gloves
Please call us for Special Corporate Pricing. 1-800-517-5970
The ergonomic seamless knit construction conforms better to the natural shape of the hand for greater strength and durability, superior comfort and ventilation. With their ergonomical design the gloves conform to the the natural shape of the hand for a more comfortable fit and enable longer use and less fatigue.
The Polyamide yarn reduces linting for the most sensitive applications and can be easily laundered for extended use. The Microfinish nitrile coating provides superior grip thanks to thousands of microscopic pockets that create a vacuum that disperses fluids and allows the entire grip surface to make clean contact with the object. It stays flexible and liquid proof in contact with oil.
The dark colors make the glove less dirty. The open back provides superior ventilation.
- Building and Construction
- General Industry
- Metal steel
- Mining and Quarrying
- Ship Building
- ANSI/ISEA 105 - ASTM D3389-05 Abrasion Test
- ANSI/ISEA 105 - ASTM F1790-97 Cut Test
- EN388 - Mechanical risks from abrasion, cut, tear and puncture
- EN420 - General Requirements - This standard defines the general requirements for protective gloves in terms of construction, fitness of purpose and safety.
- OSHA Standard -29 CFR 1915.157 - The employer shall ensure that each affected employee uses appropriate hand protection and other protective clothing where there is exposure to hazards such as skin absorption of harmful substances, severe cuts or lacerations, severe abrasions, punctures, chemical burns, thermal burns, harmful temperature extremes, and sharp objects.