North NorthFlex Oil Grip 3/4 Nitrile Coated Cut Resistant Glove
Please call us for Special Corporate Pricing. 1-800-517-5970
Seamless knit shell of Dyneema® and fiber glass offer a high level of cut and abrasion protection. Specially formulated nitrile coating has thousands of microscopic pockets that disperse fluids for better surface to hand contact to help prevent slipping. Palm and full finger coating over knuckles helps to prevent liquid penetration.
- Oil and Gas
- Steel and Metals
- ANSI/ISEA 105 - ASTM D3389-05 Abrasion Test
- ANSI/ISEA 105 - ASTM F1790-97 Cut Test
- EN388 - Mechanical risks from abrasion, cut, tear and puncture
- EN420 - General Requirements - This standard defines the general requirements for protective gloves in terms of construction, fitness of purpose and safety.
- OSHA Standard -29 CFR 1915.157 - The employer shall ensure that each affected employee uses appropriate hand protection and other protective clothing where there is exposure to hazards such as skin absorption of harmful substances, severe cuts or lacerations, severe abrasions, punctures, chemical burns, thermal burns, harmful temperature extremes, and sharp objects.