North NorthFlex Oil Grip Full Nitrile Coated Glove
Please call us for Special Corporate Pricing. 1-800-517-5970
These gloves run small, consider sizing up one size from what you normally wear.
Full hand nitrile coating has a microfinish coating to provide exceptional grip on objects in oily applications - full hand coverage helps to prevent liquids from seeping in. Lightweight 13 gauge nylon shell is green, nitrile coating is black - hides dirt and grime for longer wear. Knit wrist, open back for added ventilation.
- ANSI/ISEA 105 - ASTM D3389-05 Abrasion Test
- ANSI/ISEA 105 - ASTM F1790-97 Cut Test
- EN388 - Mechanical risks from abrasion, cut, tear and puncture
- EN420 - General Requirements - This standard defines the general requirements for protective gloves in terms of construction, fitness of purpose and safety.
- OSHA Standard -29 CFR 1915.157 - The employer shall ensure that each affected employee uses appropriate hand protection and other protective clothing where there is exposure to hazards such as skin absorption of harmful substances, severe cuts or lacerations, severe abrasions, punctures, chemical burns, thermal burns, harmful temperature extremes, and sharp objects.