Features & Benefits
|Steel Toe – Meets ASTM F2412-11, F2413-11, I/75 and C/75 impact and compression safety standards. Engineered with a wide-flanged, tempered steel toe cap, providing protection for people in hazardous work environments.|
|Waterproof Leather – Waterproof leather causes liquids to bead up and shed from the surface.|
|Waterproof Membrane – Water-impermeable membrane keeps feet drier and delivers superior waterproof protection.|
|Abrasion-Resistant Ever-Guard™ Leather – Specially treated leather provides outstanding abrasion resistance and enhances durability in rugged worksite conditions.
|Polyurethane Outsole – Lightweight yet rugged. Provides exceptional cushioning along with slip, oil and abrasion resistance.|
|Antimicrobial Odor Control – Treatment to prevent and control odors.|
|Electrical Hazard – Meets ANSI Z41PT99, ASTM F2412-11 and F2892-11 standards to provide protection from open circuits.|
These premium leather workboots are waterproof to keep feet dry. Packed with features you need on the job, they feature Electrical Hazard protection to keep you safe from open circuits and Goodyear Welt Cast-Bond™ technology for a durable chemical bond and enhanced torsional stability. Plus, they're slip-resistant, oil-resistant, abrasion-resistant and unbeatably comfortable. Imported.
- Premium waterproof leather and abrasion-resistant Ever-Guard™ leather with waterproof membrane for extreme abrasion resistance and dry feet
- Goodyear Welt Cast-Bond™ construction for a durable mechanical and chemical bond
- Steel safety toe shaped on TiTAN® last for protection and a superior fit
- Contoured tongue is comfort-engineered to relieve lace pressure for all-day comfort
- Mesh lining with antimicrobial treatment for odor control and comfortable feet
- Steel shank for structural support
- Contoured open-cell polyurethane footbed with Outlast® Adaptive Comfort® technology for breathable comfort and drier feet
- 6" height
- Lightweight, blown polyurethane midsole with exceptional cushioning
- Aggressive solid elastomer polyurethane tread design with slip-resistant properties
- Oil resistant
- Abrasion resistant
- Features Ladder Lock™ outsole radius
PowerFit™ Comfort System
The PowerFit™ comfort system uses a combination of ergonomically designed elements at key zones to supply movement and provide critical support - delivering maximum comfort all day long.
30-Day Comfort Manufacturer's Guarantee!
This boot includes the 30-Day Comfort Manufacturer's Guarantee: If during the first thirty (30) days following your purchase you believe your footwear are not more comfortable than other brands you have worn, Timberland will refund the purchase price of the boots to you, no questions asked, provided you still have your dated receipt of purchase. Please contact Timberland customer service at 1-800-445-5545 for more details.