Built for women, designed for toughness, and now even more versatile. The Detroit XT combines outdoor style with features like heel cup support to keep your foot secure throughout your stride. While dual-density cushioning and KEEN.DRY waterproof, breathable membrane keep the comfort coming.
A proprietary waterproof, breathable membrane that lets vapor out without letting water in.
Our oil- and slip-resistant outsoles meet or exceed ASTM (American Society for Testing and Materials) F1677-96 MARK II non-slip testing standards
- Metatomical Footbed Design
This internal support mechanism is anatomically engineered to provide excellent arch support and cradle the natural contours of the foot.
- Left and right asymmetrical steel toes
- KEEN.DRY waterproof, beathable membrane
- KEEN.KEY-TECH FLEX: contoured underfoot support provides structured stability and comfort
- Contoured heel lock
- Reflective webbing for additional safety and visibility
- Built on a woman's-specific last
- Meets ASTM F1677-96 MARK II non-slip testing standards
- Meets ASTM F2913 SATRA non-slip testing standards
- Cleansport NXT™ for natural odor control
- Meets ASTM F2412-11 and F2413-11 F I/75 C/75 EH standards
- Waterproof leather upper
- Oil- and slip-resistant non-marking rubber outsole
- Dual-density Compression molded EVA midsole
- Moisture-wicking textile lining
- Removable, metatomical PU footbed
We've carefully selected leather uppers designed to last. Then again, if you're wearing your KEENs daily, they won't always be scuff and dirt-free. To treat day to day wear and tear, especially on lighter color leathers, we recommend using a leather cleaner and conditioner, found at most footwear dealers and/or shoe repair shops.