|Oil & Slip Resistant|
|Electrical Hazard Protection|
|Cushioning Polyurethane Footbed
This boot takes the demands of the job without complaint and keeps you comfortable in the process. We figure the less you're thinking about your feet, the better you can do your job and the better we've done ours.
- Nubuck Leather Upper
- Our top-grain leather is sanded on the outside to give it a slight nap with a velvet-like feel. This leather upper is extremely durable, while offering a shorter and more comfortable break-in period.
- Danner Dry
- 100% waterproof barrier allows moisture to escape without letting water in, keeping your feet dry and comfortable all day long.
- Abrasion Resistant Toe Cap
- For added durability, we've added a scuff-proof toe cap to the area that shows the most wear.
- Electrical Hazard (EH) Protection
- Meets or exceeds ASTM F2892-11 EH. Electrical hazard (EH) footwear is manufactured with non-conductive electrical shock resistant soles and heels.
- Composite Toe (NMT)
- Our composite toe is non-metallic, does not transmit heat or cold, nor will it set off metal detectors. As expected, it meets or exceeds ASTM F2413-11 M I/75 C/75 EH standards.
- oil and slip resistant
- Our oil-and-slip resistant outsoles have been certified to meet OSHA safety standards.
- PU Midsole
- With shock absorbing zones under the heel and forefoot for targeted cushioning.
- 90º heel
- Added safety for boots used on steep terrain, climbing in and out of equipment, and use with certain tools.
- Danner Trakwelt Outsole
- The Danner® Trakwelt outsole offers oil-and-slip resistant, rugged outdoor traction as well as a 90° heel.
- Goodyear Welt Construction
- Comparable durability and longevity to our stitchdown construction, the Goodyear welt construction creates a stable, long-lasting attachment of the outsole the the upper of the boot.
- How It Fits
- The 610 is our most universal last and can be worn by all foot shapes and sizes. It provides a snug fit through the heel while allowing ample toe room for most versatile fit. This allows more support and side-to-side movement.