Features & Benefits
|TiTAN® Safety Toe – Meets I/75, C/75 impact and compression and ASTM F2412-11 and ASTM F2413-11 safety standards and features a roomier protective toe box for a more comfortable fit.
|Timberland Pro® Rubber Outsole – Heat-resistant, durable, specially made rubber compound offers improved slip, abrasion and oil resistance, resulting in better traction on all surfaces.|
|Antimicrobial – Treatment to prevent and control odors.
|Electrical Hazard – Meets ANSI Z41PT99, ASTM F2412-11 and F2892-11 standards to provide protection from open circuits.|
Part of the Timberland PRO® series, these are Timberland's lightest workboots. They are engineered in premium reddish-brown leather and are packed with features for the jobsite including Electrical Hazard protection to keep you safe from open circuits and a rebound heel insert for durable cushioning and energy return. And, they have our 30-Day Comfort Guarantee so what do you have to lose? Imported.
- 360° of lightweight comfort
- Premium, soft full-grain leather for comfort and minimized break-in time
- Moisture-channeling spacer mesh comfort lining with antimicrobial treatment for odor control and comfortable feet
- Molded polyurethane midsole for lightweight cushioning
- Nylon diffusion shank for structural support and torsional rigidity
- TiTAN® alloy safety toe for lightweight protection and roomy fit
- Cement constriction for flexibility and reduced break-in time
- Cast metal top hooks for increased durability
- Contoured open-cell polyurethane footbed with Outlast® Adaptive Comfort® technology for breathable comfort and drier feet
- 6" height
- Available in XW Width
- Low profile for high surface contact
- Slip resistant
- Oil resistant
- Abrasion resistant
PowerFit™ Comfort System
The PowerFit™ comfort system uses a combination of ergonomically designed elements at key zones to supply movement and provide critical support - delivering maximum comfort all day long.
30-Day Comfort Manufacturer's Guarantee!
This boot includes the 30-Day Comfort Manufacturer's Guarantee: If during the first thirty (30) days following your purchase you believe your footwear are not more comfortable than other brands you have worn, Timberland will refund the purchase price of the boots to you, no questions asked, provided you still have your dated receipt of purchase. Please contact Timberland customer service at 1-800-445-5545 for more details.