The Bogs® Rancher Forge Steel Toe is built especially to handle all the dirt and mud Mother Nature can throw at you. Constructed from durable hand-lasted rubber and flexible four way stretch 7mm Neo-Tech™ insulation. Durable, shock-absorbing rubber outsole. Meets all ASTM steel toe and slip and chemical resistance standards. Comfort rated to -40˚F. Satisfaction guaranteed.
- 100% Waterproof
- Natural hand-lasted rubber and a four way stretch inner bootie
- Non-slip and non-marking outsole
- Aegis antimicrobial odor protection insole
- Steel Toe
- Comfort rated from temperate to -40˚F or sub zero conditions
- Height: 16”
- Circumference at calf 17"
- Weight 6lbs per pair
- Available in sizes 7-18
- 100% satisfaction guaranteed
- Meets ASTM 1677, F2913-11, and D471 2010 slip and chemical resistance standards
- Meets ASTM F2413-11 and F2412-11 steel toe standards
Get boots that fit your application: See our Boot Comparison Guide to understand the difference between rubber, neoprene, pvc and other boot types.