Features & Benefits
|TiTAN® Safety Toe – Meets I/75, C/75 impact and compression and ASTM F2412-11 and ASTM F2413-11 safety standards and features a roomier protective toe box for a more comfortable fit.
|Timberland Pro® Rubber Outsole – Heat-resistant, durable, specially made rubber compound offers improved slip, abrasion and oil resistance, resulting in better traction on all surfaces.|
|Antimicrobial Odor Control – Treatment to prevent and control odors.|
|Electrical Hazard – Meets ANSI Z41PT99, ASTM F2412-11 and F2892-11 standards to provide protection from open circuits.|
|Women's Fit – Made specifically to fit women's feet comfortably.|
Part of theTimberland PRO® series, these lightweight premium leather work boots are built specifically to fit a women's foot, and are packed with features you need on the job. Electrical Hazard protection keeps you safe from open circuits and a rebound heel insert provides durable cushioning and energy return. And, they have the Boot 2 Boot Challenge 30-Day Comfort Guarantee so what do you have to lose? Imported.
- 360o of lightweight comfort
- Alloy safety toe constructed on a women's last for lightweight protection and a superior fit
- Cement construction for flexibility and reduced break-in time
- Padded top collar for comfort
- Molded polyurethane midsole for lightweight cushioning
- Mesh lining with antimicrobial treatment for odor control and comfortable feet
- Cast metal top hooks for increased durability
- Nylon diffusion shank for structural support and torsional rigidity
- Contoured open-cell polyurethane footbed with Outlast® Adaptive Comfort® technology for breathable comfort and drier feet
- 6" height
- Low profile for high surface contact
- Slip resistant
- Oil resistant
- Abrasion resistant
PowerFit™ Comfort System
The PowerFit™ comfort system uses a combination of ergonomically designed elements at key zones to supply movement and provide critical support - delivering maximum comfort all day long.
30-Day Comfort Manufacturer's Guarantee!
This boot includes the 30-Day Comfort Manufacturer's Guarantee: If during the first thirty (30) days following your purchase you believe your footwear are not more comfortable than other brands you have worn, Timberland will refund the purchase price of the boots to you, no questions asked, provided you still have your dated receipt of purchase. Please contact Timberland customer service at 1-800-445-5545 for more details.