VW23 Viking Chemical and Slip Resistant Insulated Rubber Boots
Please call us for Special Corporate Pricing. 1-800-517-5970
Viking Chemical & Slip Resistant
Non-Safety Toe Insulated Rubber Boots
- NBR - Nitrile-Butadiene Rubber is superior to Neoprene Rubber.
- NBR has excellent chemical resistance to acids, alkalis and organic compounds such as sugar and agro-farm chemicals.
- Designed to be resistant to animal fats, fish oils, ketone, paint solvents, fuel oils and oil and grease
- Slip Resistant - non-slip chevron style outsole
- 16" Tall Waterproof Boots
- Ergonomic "Snug-Fit" design is ankle fitted for excellent support and to prevent ankle rolling
- Steel Shank for arch support and shovel work
- Neoprene insulated lining and removable contoured insole
- Commercial fishing
- Seafood processing
- Food Processing
The slip resistant sole is ideal for use on tile, polished concrete and metal floors found in food processing, brewery and dairy operations as well as on decks and boat surfaces. Dipped neoprene creates a seamless, waterproof and chemical proof boot.