The Muck Boots Arctic Sport™ Mid is warm enough for the coldest outdoor days, durable enough for the most rugged conditions.
- Breathable Airmesh™ lining
- Stretch-fit topline binding snugs calf to keep warmth in and cold out
- Molded, durable, rubber outsole provides maximum protection and stability
- Added toe protection with a wrap-up bumper
- 2mm thermal foam underlay added to the instep area for additional warmth
- EVA molded midsole with contoured footbed
- Reinforced toe
- Double reinforcements on the instep, heel and achilles area
- Neoprene lining (5mm) with four-way stretch nylon, snag-resistant cover is 100% waterproof, lightweight, flexible, bouyant, and will form to virtually any calf girth
- Comfort range of 40° F to -40° F when active
|How are Muck Boots sized?
Select Muck Boot sizes based on your standard "athletic" shoe size. Muck Boots are made to standard US sizes for men and women. Boots and shoes are available in "whole sizes" only. True half sizes - use the next size up. The best fit is achieved by wearing a medium-weight athletic sock.
Click Here to learn more about sizing.
|How to select the correct size.
Get boots that fit your application: See our Boot Comparison Guide to understand the difference between rubber, neoprene, pvc and other boot types.